View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012   #31
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: BR predicts 12-4 season for Texans - What Say You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
I can't remember a single game where I thought, we won that game because of Mario.

I'll go 11-5.
There was the Miami game his rookie season. He tipped a pass that would have been the game winner in the last seconds of the game. Then there was the Broncos game that should have sealed Shia first pro-bowl bid where he dominated the whole game. We beat the Stealers last season largely in part to Mario's ability to get in Rothlisbergers head & chest & back & hips & shoulders.

I'm sure there are a few others but since he isn't a Texans anymore, it''ll be like they never happened.