View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012   #47
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dez Does Dallas Dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I tried to click on your link to see news about this babysitter that you claim already works for the Cowboys. Maybe you should check your link? Oh that's right, it's just "iirc" and not really a link.

Also, if I'm living with a superstar (no mortgage or rent) and if he's paying my bills and other stuff (groceries) then $50k is a nice starting point.

I'm not exactly doing hard work, I'm just along for the ride and reminding him of things as if I'm a little angel sitting on his shoulder.

Would it work? Only if Dez continued to abide by the agreement. It'd be a long shot, for sure, but hey...he's going to crash and burn if he's left on his own. Might as well try the whole live-in Life Coach thing.

Im not sure I can link listening to Mike and Mike in the morning but they were talking about the Cowboys having someone to follow dez around. I also think it is a lot more work than you might think and "living with a superstar" isnt so super if its your job to keep it toned down
2012Champs is online now   Reply With Quote