View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012   #46
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dez Does Dallas Dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
The cowboys already employ a babysiter for him iirc. Also 50k isnt much money if Im working 24/7
I tried to click on your link to see news about this babysitter that you claim already works for the Cowboys. Maybe you should check your link? Oh that's right, it's just "iirc" and not really a link.

Also, if I'm living with a superstar (no mortgage or rent) and if he's paying my bills and other stuff (groceries) then $50k is a nice starting point.

I'm not exactly doing hard work, I'm just along for the ride and reminding him of things as if I'm a little angel sitting on his shoulder.

Would it work? Only if Dez continued to abide by the agreement. It'd be a long shot, for sure, but hey...he's going to crash and burn if he's left on his own. Might as well try the whole live-in Life Coach thing.