View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012   #39
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dez Does Dallas Dirty

Very sad read, and puts in perspective somewhat what I came away with with the conversation I had with a Lufkin native. However, even in that conversation I didn't know a simple statement of getting away from the Lufkin connection could have been worse than I could ever imagine.

I stand by with my comments of "stay away Dez, stay away" but can he or will it really matter. I had another long conversation with a friend this afternoont who has an inside track about a lot of things that go on in the league, is not a Cowboys fan, but said that Dez was saddled with leechers who were there only for what they could get from him and had no problems in destroying his image or career if he didn't come through. That is a total opposite in the dynamics that most of us have in family.

I know this sounds incredible that I run in to some of the situations that I do, but a cousin through marriage recently met who she though was a wonderful gentleman from her parents home town who has a son in the league. He was the perfect gentleman on the phone, promised tickets to the son's team games, just Mr. Wonderful. He came to visit her in the state that she lives and a totally different picture emerged. He had a very nice SUV compliments of the son, and was depending on the son to keep reloading a VISA to sustain his lifestyle. The friendship lasted less than a week and my cousin couldn't believe a person his age could be such a loser. She was smart enough to end any talk of a future or further friendship.

Last edited by StarStruck; 07-18-2012 at 10:34 PM.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote