View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012   #9
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 30712 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BR predicts 12-4 season for Texans - What Say You?

I predict a 9-7 record. Tough tough schedule, NFC North and AFC East. The good news is the Titans have to play the same schedule and we are the better team meaning we should win the division thereby making the playoffs.

I think that playing the tougher schedule will make the Texans more prepared for the playoffs getting us to, and winning, the Superbowl.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote