View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012   #6
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BR predicts 12-4 season for Texans - What Say You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
As a Texans fan, of course I'm optimistic, hoping for the best, but 12-4 seems like a best case scenario to me. Our schedule is more difficult, we have question marks with key players coming back from injuries, question marks at the receiver position, and we lost the right side of our OL. Feels like the offence may take a step back.

But let's hope they're right.
Bolded is my biggest question mark. I can't quite wrap my head around 12-4.