View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012   #25
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dez Does Dallas Dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
This just sounds like years and years of anger, by all parties involved, has boiled over to the point that a son hit his mother.

Past issues, coupled with fresh wounds (inflicted by more than just one or the other person, I'm sure), and this is what happens.

Who knows what the entirety of the complexion of this issue is. I'm just generally saddened when I see adult men who react wrongly and you look back at their childhood and you see such utter dysfunctional behavior by a mom or dad that has contributed their child's own eventual adult dysfunctional behavior.

I know, I know...it doesn't excuse a guy like Dez Bryant's behavior. I get that. I'm just saying the entirety of the ugliness can be a very heavy thing if you think about the persistent nature of the problems they've had as a family.
I get what you're saying, but the overall message is Dez is a fool. I'm friends with a guy who was drafted in the top 5 and had his mother and brother trying to spend his money like it was free water. He addressed the situation early and doesn't even associate with his brother often now. Dez has to understand that you can't allow your family to become a burden.

He doesn't get the benefit of the doubt in my book. He racked up almost a million dollars of debt in jewelry, made news for not wanting to do something every rookie does, got banned from a mall for him and his friends acting like teenagers and showing their underwear, and now this situation comes up. I know people from Lufkin too and he's always had a sense of entitlement. Its time for him to grow up. Whenever u have this many screw ups it can't keep being other people's fault.

Last edited by Texn4life; 07-17-2012 at 02:20 PM.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote