View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012   #23
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dez Does Dallas Dirty

This just sounds like years and years of anger, by all parties involved, has boiled over to the point that a son hit his mother.

Past issues, coupled with fresh wounds (inflicted by more than just one or the other person, I'm sure), and this is what happens.

Who knows what the entirety of the complexion of this issue is. I'm just generally saddened when I see adult men who react wrongly and you look back at their childhood and you see such utter dysfunctional behavior by a mom or dad that has contributed their child's own eventual adult dysfunctional behavior.

I know, I know...it doesn't excuse a guy like Dez Bryant's behavior. I get that. I'm just saying the entirety of the ugliness can be a very heavy thing if you think about the persistent nature of the problems they've had as a family.