View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012   #19
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dez Does Dallas Dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
IMO, there's got to be a reason why he went at her like that. He's surely a smuck, but going after your own mother is off the charts.

There's been rumors about his mom for a long time. What if they are true and he's making an attempt to get her right and she's refusing? Just a thought, that's all

Don't get me wrong. I think the dude's a moron. I just think there has to be more behind the story. Most men will protect their mothers, no matter what
I see where you are coming from....we don't know a thing about his screwed up family dynamics and she may be a person that is constantly battling something where it wears him down. BUT, as stated above by all of us, you just can't strike a woman. He just needed to figure out how to walk away. I am seeing some other quotes though that scare me a little more...that this might be a first time:

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...mom-police-say

I
Quote:
can't keep letting him do this," said Angela Bryant, who made the call from the nearby home of family friend and adviser David Wells. "I can't keep letting him do me like this. I'm tired. I'm going to put an end to it today. I'm going to put an end to it today. I'm tired."
The tricky part is no man should assault a woman..especially their Mom...put their relationship seems so strange it is hard to gather what might be vindictiveness and what might be the straight story.