View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012   #18
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 118233 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dez Does Dallas Dirty

IMO, there's got to be a reason why he went at her like that. He's surely a smuck, but going after your own mother is off the charts.

There's been rumors about his mom for a long time. What if they are true and he's making an attempt to get her right and she's refusing? Just a thought, that's all

Don't get me wrong. I think the dude's a moron. I just think there has to be more behind the story. Most men will protect their mothers, no matter what