View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012   #17
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56771 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dez Does Dallas Dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
The article said that he pushed his mother, not pushed her down nor beat her up. My question is what type of push was it. If in a confrontation with her, absolutely no way should he ever touch her in that manner. On the otherhand if he and his half brother were going at it and she jumped in the middle to get them to stop, he could have reacted in an effort to keep her safe.

I attended a wedding a couple of years ago where the bride had a large number of family members in attendance who were from Lufkin. Naturally, in general conversation at the reception I asked about Dez. The one closest to his age said that he was very talented and should do well if he stayed away from the environment that he grew up around. She didn't elaborate, and I didn't pry yet gathered by the way that she answered he had a lot to overcome. It now seems that his problems could be much deeper than the homies. Instead of saying walk away Dez, perhaps it should be stay away if the half brother is going to be a conflict. He has a heck of a lot more to lose that the brother.
More - slightly differing - specifics.

Quote:
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant assaulted his mother during an argument in DeSoto Saturday, allegedly slapping her face and pulling her hair, DeSoto police revealed to reporters Tuesday.
LINK