View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012   #16
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dez Does Dallas Dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
The article said that he pushed his mother, not pushed her down nor beat her up. My question is what type of push was it. If in a confrontation with her, absolutely no way should he ever touch her in that manner. On the otherhand if he and his half brother were going at it and she jumped in the middle to get them to stop, he could have reacted in an effort to keep her safe.

I attended a wedding a couple of years ago where the bride had a large number of family members in attendance who were from Lufkin. Naturally, in general conversation at the reception I asked about Dez. The one closest to his age said that he was very talented and should do well if he stayed away from the environment that he grew up around. She didn't elaborate, and I didn't pry yet gathered by the way that she answered he had a lot to overcome. It now seems that his problems could be much deeper than the homies. Instead of saying walk away Dez, perhaps it should be stay away if the half brother is going to be a conflict. He has a heck of a lot more to lose that the brother.
They are now saying he hit her with a baseball cap and ripped her bra. But it seems like he hit her. Rule #1 of being a man..never hit a woman...especially Mom. Idiot. In his position and she is begging him to leave...leave.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/17/dez-br...11-mother-bra/

Quote:
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant allegedly hit his mother in the face with his baseball cap ... and grabbed her by the shirt so hard that he ripped her bra ... this according to arrest documents obtained by TMZ.

The docs say ... cops were dispatched to Bryant's mother's home in DeSoto, Texas on July 14 at 1:47 PM after receiving a 911 call reporting an assault -- family violence.

Once cops arrived to the scene, Dez's mom Angela told cops she had gotten into an argument with Dez and demanded that he leave the home ... and that's when Dez got physical.

On the 911 call, Angela says, "My son has assaulted me. He's here now. he won't go home. I keep telling him to go, he won't go." You can clearly hear an argument in the background as Angela says, "I can't let him keep doing me like this. I'm gonna put an end to it today."

According to the documents, cops returned to Angela's home 2 days later and she complained of pain in her wrists, hands and arms .. and said her chest was sore from Dez pushing her.

Cops say they observed bruising in her upper arm. The docs list Dez Bryant as being 6'1", 198 pounds.

Bryant turned himself into police yesterday, and was booked for assault -- family violence, a Class A misdemeanor.