View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012   #9
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 141560 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Skyline Chili.... Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
SteakNShake serves up the pasta and chili a bit East of us...not bad. Pasta, chili, cheese and onions (4 way)...no beans please. Don't like the 5 way chili. It's basically chili-mac with spaghetti noodles instead of elbow macaroni.

Also, being a Texan...I don't care for the sweet skyline chili as much as Texas chili. Has a bit of a cinnamon-like thing going on that doesn't seem very chili-like.
Right here. I taste too much cinnamon and too cloves or cumin. It's texture very fine and watery almost sauce-like. I tried it once, I won't try it again.