View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012   #8
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dez Does Dallas Dirty

From what I've read it just said "family" dispute so I'm not sure what female was involved. However, the kid needs to grow up. What is sad here is that I've been reading on other boards if he will be ready to play or how this will all be forgotten if he plays well. People should concentrate on "is the female in this case alright?" That is the issue here. Misdemeanor or not, violence against women is not cool. He has all the talent in the world but a 2 cent brain. No excuses for that. I don't care if you are 23 or 43, if someone gives you millions of dollars, make it your business to act right. Before getting too extreme I'll let the facts come out and see what this was all about.