View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012   #9
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

76Texan, when I watch the youtube video's you posted on Patton I see a guy with good speed but not great, very good quickness/agility but not great, very good athleticism, very good field awareness on sideline routes, catches with his hands, and seems to have good concentration on the ball. It also looks like he's not afraid to go across the middle, and not afraid of contact. He seems to have many of the basic tools to become a good WR. What's impossible to see in highlight video's is his route running ability and whether the separation he gets on big plays are the result of his quality play or blown coverage. Also the level of competition is suspect but he looks to have some potential if he continues to grow, stay healthy, and improve. He's definitely worth keeping an eye on, and I hope that our scouts are doing just that.

SteelB, I like Hunter better than Rodgers. Hunter is more athletic, graceful, smooth, looks faster, and catches with his hands. I think Rodgers catches way to many balls with his body and just lacks that smooth graceful movement that comes from great athleticism. If Hunter proves he's over the ACL injury and has a great year, which he should, he should go before Rodgers in the draft and could go top 10.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote