View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012   #165
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 195074 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Does PUP mean temporary or for the season? He had said that goal was to play the season opener. I was feeling quite comfortable in selling my Cowboys vs. Saints tickets for a profit which was the only game that I had a conflict.
If Peterson is put on the PUP list during training camp (as may happen), he can be removed from that list anytime before the start of the regular season. But if he starts the season on the PUP list, he can't practice or play for at least six weeks. He can then begin practicing after six weeks, and the Ravens have three weeks from the time the he starts practicing to add him to the active roster. If he doesn't practice within that three week window, he has to be left on the PUP list the entire 2012 season.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote