View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012   #152
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
I don't know what actually happened in this situation, so I will leave it at that. "If" I was arrested for the same accusation and was innocent, I would have to pay the fine because I am too broke to do otherwise. However, if I had A.D. kind of cash or a good portion, I question how much would I be willing to pay to defend myself if innocent.
Many of us, if we had his kind of $$$, would pay to have ourselves defended by the best no matter if we were innocent or not.