View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012   #158
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
The DA's office almost certainly does not have anyone as good as Rusty but rest assured if they decide to prosecute this case it will not be randomly assigned.

When was the last time someone was willing and able to pay $200k to defend a misdemeanor? AP probably has $50k in already.
I don't know what actually happened in this situation, so I will leave it at that. "If" I was arrested for the same accusation and was innocent, I would have to pay the fine because I am too broke to do otherwise. However, if I had A.D. kind of cash or a good portion, I question how much would I be willing to pay to defend myself if innocent.
StarStruck is online now   Reply With Quote