View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012   #149
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 357040 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
I wonder how many people will base their opinions of ap's innocence off a verdict? I would hope most people realize the legal council here involves "random 2 bit prosecutor" vs. one of the best in the nation. For me the verdict will have as much credibility as the oj scam. My judgements regarding this episode will be based off the facts revealled and nothing more...(assuming more is ever revealled.)
The DA's office almost certainly does not have anyone as good as Rusty but rest assured if they decide to prosecute this case it will not be randomly assigned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
And what year was the last time that Hardin took up a misdemeanor case?..........................
When was the last time someone was willing and able to pay $200k to defend a misdemeanor? AP probably has $50k in already.