View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012   #2
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

I think Baylor has more than just Terrance Williams; the other two guys look pretty good, too. (Lanear Thompson and Tevin Reese - Reese is an underclassman and may stay in school unless he has a monster year.)

Mark your calendar for Elon's Aaron Mellette.
They have only 2 games on TV (UNC - ACC Network and another game on ESPN3). This guy looks pretty good on the videos I've found so far.
His production is outstanding. Will probably go in the first 3 rounds, maybe on day 1.

Clemson's Sam Watkins might come out early. Remember his name.

Watch W. Virginia for the QB Geno Smith, but also for their 2 WRs Bailey and Austin; they are small but they are both playmakers.
It will be interesting to see how they do in the Big 12 this year.

There are a few more that I want to keep an eye on but I don't have enough info on them yet.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote