View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012   #558
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
I hope that was a joke, because it was a pretty lame comment otherwise.
I realize that comment may have been offensive to Catholics on the board, but I think it is a consideration.

I actually do wonder if that had a bearing on his behavior. Maybe not, maybe it was pure unchecked ego that made Paterno willing to cover up child molestation rather than tarnish the Penn State program. But I see some parallels in motive between the church covering for priests and Paterno covering for Sandusky.