View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012   #153
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Awww, how cute....2012Champs doesn't know how to look at post count before making an accusation!

To be HONEST, since that seems to be your problem with me (your assertion that I'm being dishonest) steelbtexan mentioned race and then I responded to it.

I never mentioned race ONE SINGLE TIME, nor even hinted at it, prior to steelbtexan's post (at the top). If you don't believe me, start at the beginning of this thread and read every post I made. You''l find that your accusation is the lie, pal.

I'll receive an apology from you, if you can muster one up. And while you're at it, why don't you go quote steelbtexan and then call HIM a chicken****?

How cute you had to go back 30 post and activity from 3 days prior to tie back into steel mentioning a black person to somehow tie into your post. However it seems you are the one with the reading problem. I stated you were the one who brought race into a civil rights discussion which is exactly what you did and then you turn around a decide to leave using race as the reason. I dont need to quote steel and call it chicken **** to leave a thread because he isnt leaving for the reason that he brought up race. You leaving based on race seems to be because you cant remove it from your own personal thought process.

I will receive an apology for your inability to read if you can muster one up
2012Champs is online now   Reply With Quote