View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012   #144
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63569 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

I wonder how many people will base their opinions of ap's innocence off a verdict? I would hope most people realize the legal council here involves "random 2 bit prosecutor" vs. one of the best in the nation. For me the verdict will have as much credibility as the oj scam. My judgements regarding this episode will be based off the facts revealled and nothing more...(assuming more is ever revealled.)