View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012   #2
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
For all my fellow Texan draft fans, here is an excellent online opportunity to perfect your craft. https://secure.nationalfootballpost....PATSDRAFT.html

Good luck, I hope some here who frequent these threads can find the time & money to make it happen, will only improve our forums
Looks really interesting and I would love to take it. However $750 is a pretty steep price to pay for a hobby unless you are loaded.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote