View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012   #44
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: new Texans beat writer at chron

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
I should have went into more detail. Burge and Steph are bloggers and I have no issue with them being fans and follow both of them. But an official reporter should not have fan allegiances so they will ask the tough questions when things are going bad. Something Houston media has lacked for years.

Why shouldnt the Texans be bashed? The past few years have showed us that at times they should be.
Heh. Far be it from AJ to "bash" the Texans when they do something dumb and/or play poorly.