View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012   #13
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Christmas in July!!

Both sets of mine are home and safely secured until Augest 18th!

BTW: They said two WORKING days, but, I received my second set today. FedEx does deliver on Saturdays! The gal that delivered mine had a smile as big as mine. She said "bet you've been waiting for this! " So, I'm one happy camper since I'm headed OOT for two weeks starting tomorrow.

I might be the only one, but, I'm not that crazy about the "gift." It's OK, and I'm not really complaining, but, it's kinda WHATEVER in my opinion! Could be that I'm female, OLD, and would rather have something soft and fuzzy!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote