View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012   #9
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Christmas in July!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
"Aww, I got what I needed...."
Poor post. Sorry. Let me try that again... I received no email but I saw that you guys are getting tickets so I'd been watching for the FedEx man all afternoon. I was waiting for the tickets with great anticipation. I was jumping up and down inside the house as we saw the truck pull up with a battery that I had ordered a while ago. Felt like I'd been hit in the face with a hotdog. I was very disappointed but I still ate the hotdog.