View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012   #142
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
One autograph seeker in the courtroom got Peterson’s signature. No word on whether Peterson charged him $125.
When he was in Palestine last month he signed autographs for a few hours at no charge, then hung around for pictures and conversation. The town does an annual day in the park. He arrived about 10:30 a.m. and he was still there when I left around 4:30. On many occassions I have observed that his seemingly favorite attire is a white v-neck tee shirt, except for the club scene one night he had a polo shirt and was not drinking. I mention this because if anywhere to let your hair down, it would be at home. He also seeem to enjoy driving his signing bonus BMW sedan.

My initial reaction to the charge was that doesn't sound like A.D. I have been in his presence at a club as well as other events, and this doesn't pass the smell test. I wasn't there, and therefore don't know, but it certainly is uncharacteristic of the A.D. that I know, respect, and admire.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote