View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012   #555
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

"I enjoy young people"

Those words still make me shudder. I couldn't imagine having my favorite program be attached at the hip to some scum like Sandusky, including the cover-up administration in addition to Paterno. The arrogance and

For someone like Paterno (who everyone suggests always did the right thing, and is nothing but a good person) to turn a blind eye to child abuse to protect a freaking brand is astounding. It really makes you wonder if ANYONE'S honor and integrity can be compromised if the price is high enough.

I think Penn State Football AT LEAST should get the death penalty. But I fear they will weasel out of it somehow. I am sure Penn State alumni include some powerful people. And we all know that when it comes down to it, money talks and abused children walk.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote