View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012   #139
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
That's pretty sad.

You know those times when you need the edit button before things get quoted? This is one of those times for you.

I think most people are sick and tired of the racial issues. And comments like that are not worth the effort required to respond to.

Because he's black, and because I said what I said, you're using bad math to create a bad answer. But hey, your evaluation/analysis skills have been pretty bad on football issues too...so what the hay, it's par for the course I suppose.

The civil rights era has to do with civil rights. Your statement was about removing someone's rights, it had nothing to do with the man's color. Well that is unless the only reason you think AP doesnt deserve his day in court is because he is black
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote