View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004   #17
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 18 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man
Default Re: Big game Saturday night !

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan88
personally if you think this is a "big game" you know very little about football. It is the first preseason game of the year. Most of the baboons on this board will come on here if we lose and talk about how bad the team looks. Frankly, I dont care. Just stay healthy until september 12 and go from there. Now I know most of you reading this are thinking "hey that meanie just said i know very little about football',but I'm just being honest. If you think this is a big game, you know very little about preseason football. This game will be used to see who will get those final 8 roster spots. Dont expect much of a game out of the starters, who also know, it's just a preseason game
You are correct sir. Worry how we look against San Diego, not the preseason games.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote