View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012   #127
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
It's not sick. Abuse OF the legal system is a major reason for rising health care costs (frivolous lawsuits).
Well hello stawman

Quote:
And now a wealthy, above-the-law NFL star thinks he deserves a day in court.

Every person deserves his or her day in court. Everyone. A person's status in this case one in which makes you jealous shouldnt have any impact on said person's rights

Quote:
At 2 a.m. in a bar, being asked to leave, refusing, being asked again, then laying hands on a cop (from behind, according to reports)....yeah, I'll go with what I said and continue to say: AP should've (a) been in control of himself, (b) should take his jailing like a man and simply resolve to be smarter in the future.

I like how you use whatever portion of he said she said to fit what you think should be done. He should take his jailing like a man? What kind of nonsense are you talking?

Quote:
But hey, it's more fun to make the lives of a few cops miserable over such a DUMB situation to begin with.

Watch the personal insults toward fellow members too. I would never call you "sick." I might give reasons why I disagree with you, but I will never call names at you. Give me the same courtesy, fair?
Your actions or should I say your need to remove someone's rights is sick. People are innocent until proven guilty and to change the system to fit your personal beliefs is crazy. If I see a situation that sickenss me I am certainly going to state it.
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote