View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012   #130
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Obviously, I don't know, but if I were to guess, it's because they didn't want to cause a scene by kicking out a celebrity and they were just willing to wait it out till closing time. But he didn't leave, even when the police officer told him and his group they needed to go, twice.
You said you would wait until closing time on an asshat then security would remove them. My question is why would you, Stemp wait that long? Doesn't your employer have the right to withhold service from certain people?