View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012   #540
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
The bolded statement bugs me for some reason. Banning Sandusky from bringing children onto campus wouldn't have stopped the abuse. Turning him into the authorities was the only way to do that. He would have just found another venue.

It seems to me that some people still aren't getting it.
Exactly. And it seems to me that people still aren't viewing the accomplice angle as seriously as they should. I don't know that there has been a news story that has made me this angry in a very long time.