View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012   #118
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I'm not exonerating anyone. I am generally of the opinion that nothing good happens at 2AM. I'm simply saying that you don't KNOW **** and nor do I. And I'm also saying that this is America, so he has the right to his day in court. Good for him.

Sorry if that was an especially complicated post.
All he did was get taken downtown and booked. Hell, it probably saved his life.

My only point is that AP knows full well he was drunk and was asking for such an ending. That he'd tie up the courts AND slander the cops is very telling.

He worries about his public image? Then he should be more cautious with how he acts in public.

Day in court? Fine by me. Doesn't take away from the sticky nature of the ordeal.