View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012   #116
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Would you give anything extra to a person who has been causing trouble or being a pain the ass at your establishment? Especially if that person is hanging around and unwilling to leave at closing time?

I didn't see anywhere where Peterson was being a belligerent drunk. It said he was being a prima donna and basically an ass. And nowhere does it say that they kept serving him drinks after it was apparent he was drunk. If they did so, their liquor license or the bartenders job would be in jeopardy.

I've served people who I thought were OK and they 5 minutes later it really clear they are smashed. At that point, you cut them off but you aren't their nanny. And if that person was being an ass to me, I would basically ignore any request and I would make sure security got their ass out at closing time.
Just curious,if a customer is being an ass why wait until closing to get them out? Is it a money thing?