View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012   #108
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 45235 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
While I appreciate your simplicity argument consider this - why would a club or police officer refuse giving water to someone they claim was obviously inebriated? When closing time hits they usually start serving up water and Red Bull as quickly as they can to perk up the drunks.
Would you give anything extra to a person who has been causing trouble or being a pain the ass at your establishment? Especially if that person is hanging around and unwilling to leave at closing time?

Quote:
Also, how credible is a club GM who is essentially stating now "we kept serving drinks over several hours to an obviously belligerently drunk person?" Does it make any sense as the GM relates it that AP had to act so poorly he got stuck in the VIP area? - what club around would not automatically put AP in the VIP area?

In the end it is useless at this point to accept anything said IF there really is surveillance video.
I didn't see anywhere where Peterson was being a belligerent drunk. It said he was being a prima donna and basically an ass. And nowhere does it say that they kept serving him drinks after it was apparent he was drunk. If they did so, their liquor license or the bartenders job would be in jeopardy.

I've served people who I thought were OK and they 5 minutes later it really clear they are smashed. At that point, you cut them off but you aren't their nanny. And if that person was being an ass to me, I would basically ignore any request and I would make sure security got their ass out at closing time.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote