View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012   #113
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 296584 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I will bet the anti AD people have never had a problem with cops being out of line.

The pro AD people have had these problems.
C'mon, man, that's just not true. I do not see everything in black and white perspectives. I constantly see shades of gray. There are many stories in the NSZ that I have not taken the side of cops when they do wrong.

I try to come to logical conclusions as a judge in the court of public opinion (where were are ALL judges, btw).

It makes no sense (to me) that AP is showing up at a bar at 1:20 a.m., is cold sober, and randomly gets pushed around by a cop.

When the GM of the bar is saying that he was acting like a drunk prima donna, I can easily believe that some superstar athlete thinks the rules don't apply to him and wants special treatment. It happens all the time with rich celebrities. They believe their own hype machines.

Occam's razor to me. Anything else requires aluminum foil around my head and a belief that multiple people are going to create an elaborate conspiracy in the spur of the moment.

One version makes sense because it's simple, and the other requires a complete suspension of reason and logic to swallow.