View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004   #8
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346
Default Re: Don't look for much

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAN84
I think Dunta is on Terry Glenn...but I may be wrong.
I read in the Chronicle that Dunta will switch to the slot on Nickle and Dime packages, and Faggins will move to the outside. The offense will be vanilla on both sides, but I believe Bryant might be put in motion to the slot a time or two. I'm sure Keyshawn will be utilized in the slot alot this season, but I can't really get psyched up to see Robinson battle him. I think Bryant will be a better test for him than Keyshawn or Terry Glenn.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote