View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012   #88
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I think it probably has more to do with other comments that he's seen in other boards or blogs. At least that's what I took from it because I've seen some idiotic posts in other forums. I've seen some people actually question the fact that cops being able to work as a bouncer in a club and having it be a conflict of interest in a sense. That to me is crazy. I've never EVER been intimidated or felt uncomfortable with a cop working in a club except for the time I got a MIP in College Station from a cop working in a club. But he was just doing his job. I wasn't mad at him. I'm friends with 5 HPD officers and all of them work or have worked extra jobs extra jobs.

One other thing that is intriguing to me is the amount of people that are so sure that Adrian Peterson would never do such a thing. Not comparing OJ Simpson to Peterson, but I'm sure people would have never suspected him of being capable of murder before it happened. I know it blindsided me. I've heard plenty of stories about AD and he's not as squeaky clean as people would love to believe. Doesn't mean he's a bad guy either. Point is people would be amazed at what these guys do behind closed doors. Its easy to hold them to higher standards but at the end of the day they're just like me and you. From all accounts of AD and the people that know him well, he's actually a lot more mellow and reserved than what he was in HS and OU, but you are who you are. Plenty of nice guys make mistakes and have internal demons.
Uh, do I want to know what an MIP is? Probably just so I can maybe get this image out of my mind.