Thread: 2 LOL's
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012   #15
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2 LOL's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Jacoby was one of those guys that aggrevated me moreso than others on this team.

The dude had natural talent, he just squandered it. I think if he would have tried to be more of a student of the game and less cocky, he probably could have had a much better career up to this point.

In my opinion, he comes across as one of those guys that "you can't tell nothin' to". They hear the advice, but it doesn't resonate. That in itself will be the reason he never takes his game to the next level. I don't know about his work ethic, but he should be using one of those football shooter thing-a-ma-jigs to catch footballs for about 6 hours a day in the offseason. Non-stop.
I'm hoping for a more polished, professional, hardworking, good hands WR with this years 2012 third round selection Posey. From a draft point of view Jacoby came out of a small school, flashing speed & acceleration. Posey came from a big program, displayed consistent route running ability & solid catching technique. Big upgrade on Texans part.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote