View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012   #82
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222730 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
A man working extra time, to make more money for him and his family????

Of course we can see how this is questionable. I mean, working AT ALL in this country has become taboo...let alone working EXTRA.

That man can go and risk his life and be paid, but if he works an evening event that's relatively safe...then he's over the line! Sometimes I just shake my head at some of the utterly worthless nuanced crap I read on here.
MSR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Especially for a mere misdemeanor. It screams "protect my image", because marketing opportunities are a big part of the cash grab these days. God forbid Peterson's squeaky clean image is tarnished by his own goofy actions.

Yeah, go figure. As just a regular member of the public, I have found that treating a cop (on or off duty) with respect usually results in getting respected back 99.9% of the time. Sure cops can be gruff, but jeez, I figure that's just a by-product of dealing with the bottom half of humanity for a job. I'm certainly not going to whine about sand in my vajayjay because he said a curse word. Give me a freakin' break.
The hard to swallow message to Police: I want you around...........except when I don't want you around.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote