View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012   #88
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I become very skeptical when I hear high-profile attorneys publicly putting out extensive dogmatic statements.
Especially for a mere misdemeanor. It screams "protect my image", because marketing opportunities are a big part of the cash grab these days. God forbid Peterson's squeaky clean image is tarnished by his own goofy actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
A man working extra time, to make more money for him and his family????

Of course we can see how this is questionable. I mean, working AT ALL in this country has become taboo...let alone working EXTRA.

That man can go and risk his life and be paid, but if he works an evening event that's relatively safe...then he's over the line! Sometimes I just shake my head at some of the utterly worthless nuanced crap I read on here.
Yeah, go figure. As just a regular member of the public, I have found that treating a cop (on or off duty) with respect usually results in getting respected back 99.9% of the time. Sure cops can be gruff, but jeez, I figure that's just a by-product of dealing with the bottom half of humanity for a job. I'm certainly not going to whine about sand in my vajayjay because he said a curse word. Give me a freakin' break.