Thread: 2 LOL's
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012   #12
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2 LOL's

Jacoby was one of those guys that aggrevated me moreso than others on this team.

The dude had natural talent, he just squandered it. I think if he would have tried to be more of a student of the game and less cocky, he probably could have had a much better career up to this point.

In my opinion, he comes across as one of those guys that "you can't tell nothin' to". They hear the advice, but it doesn't resonate. That in itself will be the reason he never takes his game to the next level. I don't know about his work ethic, but he should be using one of those football shooter thing-a-ma-jigs to catch footballs for about 6 hours a day in the offseason. Non-stop.