Thread: 2 LOL's
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012   #11
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2 LOL's

Looking back at an interview with The Baltimore Sun in June of this year.

Quote:
But his most recent memory occurred on Jan 15 when he fumbled a punt return that the Ravens converted into a touchdown in a 20-13 win in an AFC divisional playoff game. Jones, 27, said he has long forgotten about that miscue.

“It’s a new year and a new team,” he said. “It’s ironic that it happened against this team, but it’s a new year and a new team. Life goes on. If you’re the type of person that dwells on mistakes in the past, you’re never going to succeed and move on in life.”
That doesn't mean you don't dwell on CORRECTING your mistakes.

Quote:
Jones said he is more than comfortable with whatever tasks the coaches assign to him. “Whatever my role is, I’m going to use it to the best of my ability,” he said. “I’m going to do more with less.”
More drops with less opportunities??????
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote