View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012   #71
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
The only people I keep hearing with "AP's version" of the story are his family & lawyer.

AP is claming he got a black eye out of the deal.

Yep, probably along the lines of "Get the **** out!" after he had to ask a second time.
I don't see any redness or swelling around an eye or a facial expression of someone who was beat up. Just the pink cheeks of someone who's been drinking.

Regardless, I hope the bar has cameras that caught whatever did happen but I tend to give the cops the benefit of the doubt since they normally just want everyone to go home so they can also leave.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote