View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012   #67
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 159792 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
yep. Especially when the club's GM said in a public statement that AP was "throwing his ego around and making people mad, so they put him in the VIP area."

Just another drunk pro athlete with his head up in the clouds and HPD made his feet touch the ground. But, I'm sure Rusty Hardin will be glad to take his hard earned money and get this absolved.
The only people I keep hearing with "AP's version" of the story are his family & lawyer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I'm not sure why this is getting so much chatter. There are no bad cops here. I think they went easy on him. JMO.

The one problem I do have with the story is actually a philosophical one not specific to this story, and that is off-duty police acting with full authority of the police. I have always had an issue with that, but it has no real bearing on this specific story.
AP is claming he got a black eye out of the deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
Vikings' Adrian Peterson's dad: Officer used 'vulgar language,' was 'disrespectful']
Yep, probably along the lines of "Get the **** out!" after he had to ask a second time.