View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012   #62
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 49148 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Vikings' Adrian Peterson's dad: Officer used 'vulgar language,' was 'disrespectful'

http://www.twincities.com/vikings/ci...age?source=rss

Quote:
The off-duty police officer who confronted Adrian Peterson used "vulgar language" and was "disrespectful" when asking the Minnesota Vikings running back to leave the club in downtown Houston over the weekend, Peterson's father, Nelson, told the Pioneer Press.

"From what I've gathered, he was very disrespectful to Adrian," Nelson said by phone Monday, July 9.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote