View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012   #40
ckhouston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 ckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
The guy just cuffed and stuffed Adrian Peterson...I'm pretty sure he might have flubbed the terminology of how it went down.
Took three of them to get him "cuffed and stuffed" ... that first donut eating waste of taxpayer money wouldnt have had a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Why is there this pervasive hate for law enforcement? I mean, every time one of these threads pops up...the cop is always guilty, immediately, of being a crazy maniac out of control. It gets old reading this stuff. All cops are bad, I guess???
Because they are arrogant pricks who protect and serve NOTHING. They are their to act like barney-bad-asses, and steal your money. If it were up to me cop uniforms would come with bulleyes embroidered on them ...
ckhouston is offline   Reply With Quote