View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012   #335
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 27679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I got your invite, but it wouldn't let me join. Something about how there's too many potentially returning persons...and there's not room for me unless those persons decline or something.

Anyways. Sent you an email at about 4:33 central time.

Dutchrudder had a great recommendation for draft order...over in the Historical Figure Draft thread. I cannot remember how it works, but it seemed fair when I read his ideas on it.
It's resolved now. If you try to rejoin it should worl We have 3 spots left and GP, NCTexan, and FearSuperMario all want in so I think we're full.

Last edited by Ryan; 07-08-2012 at 03:47 AM.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote